COMS was built in New Zealand as a modular application it allows you to target key areas of business management to increase productivity and provide your customers with unparalleled support.
COMS is a modular application and each module targets a specific business function, so you choose the package which best suits your needs.
COMS is a software as a service (SAAS) application which means:
- there is no requirement for you to purchase additional hardware equipment
- upgrades are performed in the background without you having to do anything
- your data is stored in a secure offsite data centre
- your data is automatically backed up daily
- you can access COMS anywhere you have internet access.
- VoIP phone system and Outlook integration enabling a complete customer communication view.
- Outlook integration* allowing calendar based scheduling from COMS
- Integration with online accounting software XERO
- additional user licences over and above the included number can be purchased
- flexible payment cycle options; monthly, quarterly or annually
- we install and configure COMS for you
- custom module development to suit a specific business requirement or legacy system integration (additional cost based on development required).
COMS integrates with VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) providing automatic caller display information along with call alerts and call reporting. Currently this integration is limited to TrixBox and 3CX but we are working on others.
*When using Exchange Mail on theCloud